Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow where did 2011 go?  Perhaps I blinked to long, but in any case I am glad for a new year and a fresh start.  I decided to make myself a few New Year Resolutions so here goes.

Drink more water  ( I am so very bad at this)
Start eating more fruit and veggies (boxed food is really not good for you)
Take more pictures
Do at least 3 unassisted pull ups...at the moment I can do zero
Read at least five books...don't think I read a one this past year

Lets move on to breakfast shall we.  This morning started off with a pot of French Vanilla New England Ground Coffee.  I love this stuff its very rich, has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor and is overall the perfect way to start off ones day.  With my coffee I made scrambled eggs for me and the husband and enjoyed myself an orange on the side. See I am determined to start the year off right with fruit and veggies.

After breakfast I got myself together and took care of some laundry.  I just got back from an extended weekend in Ohio and things really did pile up around here.  After that me and Pepper decided to go for a quick walk.  I mean like fifteen minutes if that kind of walk.  The wind is blowing here and its only 34 outside, very cold weather for the south.  After our supper fast walk I decided to make lunch.  Lunch ended up being a salad with shrimp on top, very yummy.

See I am already taking care of some of those New Year Resolutions already.

No comments:

Post a Comment