Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy Week Fun Week

So this week was kinda busy but hey aren't they all.  We enjoyed some fireworks for the fourth, good food, and plenty fun.


We also did a little eating out.  

Yesterday we took the kids to see Cars 2 and I am not sure when I've heard my daughter laugh so hard.  I personally had fun and enjoyed the second movie as much as the first.  That is a quick recap of my week now check out my cute tomatoes.

I've never been able to grow veggies but I'm in a new house and new yard and this yard has sunlight.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed here that I do not kill these cute little guys.  Perhaps we should  just call me black thumb Noelle.  This morning I made myself some Bulgur Weat  breakfast with almond butter added and a banana.


Lunch ended up being a quick pita pizza with BBQ sauce, chicken and bell pepper topped with a sprinkle of cheese.  No pic of that though it seems to be lost on the ol computer :(  Tonight I did an hour of Yoga X, there is nothing better than getting in a great stretch session.

No comments:

Post a Comment